Summary.TickleTV is an advanced PVR-scheduler, which controlles recording and playback for the Hauppauge TV-cards.
- Scheduling is done using an Electronic Program Guide (EPG), which is completely integrated.
- When scheduling two recordings at the same time, priorities kick in and the recording with the highest priority will be recorded.
- When two or more recordings on the same channel are sequential, a "combination" is made so there will be one MPG-file recorded.
- TickleTV supports USB-UIRT with set-top-boxes or other decoders .
- When using a set-top-box or other decoder it is possible to record the subtitles via Teletext.
- Diskmaintenance is done during the recording so that the disk with videos doesn't get full. This is done by deleting the oldest recording, which is not protected.
- TickleTV has a web-interface (see http://localhost:8015), which alows you to watch your recordings wherever you are over the internet.
- There is support for a multi-language user interface (including the web-interface). Currently English and Dutch are integrated and automatically selected using the system language. (English is default, except when a Dutch system language is detected.)
- I'm sure there are more features ...
Contact.I hope you al enjoy TickleTV, but if you have any comments, bugs, missing features, don't hessitate to report them here.
Last edited: 10-01-2006